Eagle is assisting our client who requires and experieced Database Administrator DB2 for a 5-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Database Administrator DB2:
- Experienced with Db2 UDB V11 with high-availability solutions - Experience with building Db2 environments on the IBM cloud (preferred)
- Five plus (5+) years of database administration experience supporting Db2, all versions and editions;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with high availability, backup and recovery methods;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working in server environments (Windows and Linux);
- Three plus (5+) years of experience in participating in the on-call rotation and providing after hours support; Canadian L2 (Secret) security clearance;
- ability to work in a team and independently, with minimal supervision; strong problem solving abilities;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Strong organizational abilities and able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously;
- Excellent oral and written English
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.