Our client currently has a position open for a DataPower Developer.
Assignment Length: 5-month contract
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for DataPower Developer:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in IT, with an emphasis on REST/SOA development and proven ability in delivery services using IBM WebSphere DataPower appliances (WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances).
- Expert in message transformation using XSLT, Gateway Script, and experience with dynamic routing, multi-protocol bridging.
- Experienced with MQ, IMS and ODBC implementation in DataPower.
- Experience with DP integration with legacy systems, such as IMS, DB2 etc.
- Microservice Architecture and Web Services: SOAP/REST Protocols, Open Source Integration Frameworks (Camel, Spring and others)
- Build, automated integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins and SOAPUI, POSTMAN,
- Equipped with ant and shell scripting experience.
- Good communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.