Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, searching for an experienced Delivery Specialist.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 6
Top skills for Delivery Specialist:
- Five plus (5+) years experience as a Delivery Specialist working within infrastructure projects, network and telecom infrastructure deployments within a professional services organization.
- Five plus (5+) years experience within Wireless Networks with hands-on technology exposure.
- Experience managing Telecom Build projects of varying size and complexity, including upgrades or migrations/augmentations across various environments, managed services and technology or tools deployment.
- Exposure to executing projects across a physically distributed environment and strong vendor/contractor management experience.
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate resources, changes, issues, budgets and timelines.
- Past exposure to Telecom Civil Infrastructure Build Project with an emphasis on North American Markets
- Familiar with Infrastructure Technologies, dealing with multiple vendors.
- A proactive approach to working on a skeleton plan for upcoming projects.
- Additional required skills, Material management, report creation for PM
- Knowledge of Oracle, Remedy, and Salesforce
- A university degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Civil Engineering Degree would be an asset
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- Ability to optimize available resources to deliver business objectives and maximize business efficiency.
- Ability to adapt to the assignment's requirements and make appropriate changes in style as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to match content, style and language to suit the audience and context, maximizing understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, motivational, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to direct, influence and inspire others to optimize performance and achieve goals.
- Ability to influence team members without direct authority.
- A solid ability to multitask in fast pace environment
As the Delivery Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Work with house Engineering groups to interpret, schedule, and execute Engineering Work Orders
- Work with hired Contractors to schedule work based on Work Orders to completion
- Develop and manage project plans, including risk, scope, communication and schedules.
- Plan, monitor, and control projects using an appropriately scaled methodology from concept to closing.
- Monitor project against plans and take effective corrective action as required.
- Manage initiatives at a high level as well as have attention to detail.
- Identify requirements for, negotiate and lead cross-functional resources.
- Work closely with and maintain strong work relationships with stakeholders and sponsors from all functional business areas.
- Manage to change priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Project Management methodology, process and documentation.
- Effectively manage risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project.
- Identify, handle and resolve conflict effectively.
- Demonstrate interest in and accountability for personal and professional development.
- Ensure all activities are performed to minimize Customer Impact
Apply today! This position is excellent for someone looking to gain valuable experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.