Eagle has an exciting opportunity to show off your digital analytics implementation expertise while also having the opportunity to use and develop your consulting and influencing skills. Our client requires a Digital Analytics Consultant for a 12-month contract starting in May.
Key Skills for Digital Analytics Consultant:
- University degree in relevant field
- Minimum five (5) years’ well-rounded experience implementing tag-based web and mobile app analytics data collection and reporting (preferably for Adobe Analytics). This includes the full project cycle from requirements consulting and solution/tag design to technical validation and platform configuration.
- Tag management administration experience (ideally Tealium or Adobe Launch).
- Operational experience with several Adobe Experience Cloud platforms ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong client service skills with an outstanding ability to partner with both business and IT stakeholders.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision.
As Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Estimate, plan and execute Adobe Analytics implementations.
- Consult on digital analytics business needs and requirements to ensure that they are practical, technically feasible and deliver on business value.
- Convert business needs and requirements into comprehensive solution designs for Tealium and Adobe Analytics.
- Perform data collection and reporting validation.
- Create technical and non-technical digital analytics guidance for internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the overall administration of the Adobe Analytics platform, including user adoption, training and support.
- Continually optimize methodologies and processes based on business needs and industry advancements.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.