Are you a recent Grad with a Technical Support background? We are currently seeking an Entry Level Technical Help Desk Support for a 12-month contract starting immediately. The contractor will be working in a great team with high employee retention and will have many opportunities to learn new applications. The chance to convert to a full-time role will be a plus.
The team is open 24/7. This position will require shift work. 8am-4pm earliest shift, 11pm–7am latest shift. Occasional weekends and overnights will also be required. OT may be required on an as-needed basis.
Key Skills for Entry Level Technical Help Desk Support:
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in a Help Desk position
- Bilingual – English & French
- Client/Customer Service experience
- Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Experience supporting a Citrix environment
- VPN experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As the Entry Level Technical Help Desk Support, you will be responsible for:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205