Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Financial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract to start in April.
Key Financial Analyst Skills
- Pursuing or completed CPA
- Three (3) to five (5) of Financial Analyst Experience - Knowledge of financial accounting, forecasting, accruals, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Three (3) to five (5) of experience with a good understanding of elements of effective control over integrity and completeness of financial reporting.
- Three (3) to five (5) - Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Post-secondary degree in Finance or Accounting
As Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of financials for ET Transits (Enterprise Technology)
- Planning and Forecasting for assigned ET Transits
- Cloud costs forecasting
- Operating expenses monthly reporting
- Invoice review and processing
- Any other responsibilities as directed by Sr. Finance Manager
- Work with product owners and various Financial Advisors.
- Prepare, review, and analyze transit invoices, using the Bank’s internal management information systems to identify variances to budget and reporting problems.
- Assist in other areas of Finance Administration such as budgeting and expense tracking
- Complete ad-hoc assignments as requested
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.