We currently have a position open for a Financial Project Management Analyst on a 3-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Financial Project Management Analyst:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish – verbal and written communication
- Five plus (5+)years Project Management/ Coordination Skills – planning, executing, coordinating and tracking of deliverables by way of project management tools such as MS Project of large scale, multi-stakeholder multi workstream projects (IT implementations an asset)- does not need to technical, do not need to know IT programming language, tracking IT activity with IT teams
- Four plus (4+) years of experience consolidating and manipulating data to produce dashboards and management reports
- Five plus (5+) MS Project experience, PowerPoint, Excel to produce graphs, charts, slides
As the Financial Project Management Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Support with meetings, scheduling and follow-up with various stakeholders.
- Drives the Benchmark Rare Reform ("BRR") project for International Corporate and Commercial Banking ("ICCB")
- Responsible for supporting the oversight of BRR across IB countries to ensure compliance with enterprise and regulatory
- standards, improve customer experience and Document Control Management processes for all countries.
- Acts as the central coordinator for the BRR project for ICCB and provides management reporting on project status.
- Designs and implement tracking tools to maintain progress on deliverables
- Consolidates status reports from multiple country stakeholders to produce graphs, status reports, dashboards
- Ensures legal documentation and procedures related to the BRR project are delivered accurately and on time by working with each local unit in the maintenance of a delivery schedule. Provides accurate and timely reporting to management regarding this initiative.
- Provide input to ICCB BRR team as needed in the definition of control tools, procedures and recommended action plans based on enterprise and/or regulatory requirements.
- Leads the project activities including reporting, escalation, resolution and communication of issues, risks, change requests and actions for Corporate and Commercial Banking.
- Coordinates with project owners the necessary tracking and documentation activities to meet deliverables of required Workstreams.
- Effectively documents and/or charts project status and deviation from set project plan to meet BRR deadlines.
- Drives the design, development and implementation of appropriate training programs.
- Assists in other BRRrelated initiatives and tasks as required by ICCB for the duration of the project.
- Complete monthly status reporting, (every country has a template where they provide the status, the incumbent will collect the status template, follow up, begin tracking the status reporting piece.)
- Dashboard creation updates, determining how to track deliverables and presenting the updates
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.