Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Financial Strategic Initiatives Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent position to start immediately.
Key Financial Strategic Initiatives Analyst Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in math, finance, economics, statistics, or a related discipline
- A strong track record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, economic analysis, and business analytics, including experience applying these techniques to business issues
- Experience using hard data metrics to justify assumptions and develop business cases for complex business challenges
- Experience conducting information gathering, forecasting and trend analysis
- Familiarity with the Utility industry is an asset
As Financial Strategic Initiatives Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- It is estimated that the workload will consist of 70% supporting external contracts and customers and 30% focused on internal mergers and acquisitions. The successful candidate will:
- Conduct research and analysis for M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, financial and business modelling, and related services
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis for large-scale utility software and IT (Customer Information Systems, Advanced Metering Infrastructure, system integrations, and related systems) projects
- Conduct other research and analyses on economic data and trends and provide forecasting recommendations
- Research and develop new data statistical models and technological innovations
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.