We have an opportunity for a great position as a Front End Developer. This role will focus on developing the front end working in an Agile Kanban environment. The role will also involve some UX design and the creation of screen mockups.
Assignment Length: 3-month contract
Assignment Starting; September
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Front End Developer:
- Eight plus (8+) years of development experience
- Three (3) to five (5) Years of development with ReactJS
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment and testing of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC ideally Kanban
- Experience with AWS or cloud technology an asset
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering
As the Front End Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modelling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for the supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Thanks for reading this far! Sound like a good fit for you? To apply, click the "APPLY" button on the top right of the screen and let us know why you’re awesome, and what skills and experience you can bring to this position.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.