Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract to start immediately.
Key Infrastructure Project Manager Skills
- Intermediate to Senior PM with at least 8-10 years of IT project management experience
- IS infrastructure and IS Security including networking/telephony technology, application/system rationalization, compute and storage, IS/Cybersecurity constructs.
- Resilient, adaptable, with the ability to deliver.
- Excellent history of Project Management delivery.
- Great communication skills. Team player
- Ability to work with stakeholders
As Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes the progress of a project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.