Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Specialist who has experience with the following protocols preferred: DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, Secure FTP, HTTP, TCP/IP. This is a 12-month contract scheduled to start immediately. Candidates can be located anywhere in Canada. This is a remote role.
Key Skills for Infrastructure Specialist:
- Intel server architecture and technologies
- Windows server OS versions 2012 to 2019
- MS Active Directory, group policy, security components
- Strong experience with Unix
- Must demonstrate excellent organization and communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation knowledge.
- Experience with following protocols preferred: DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, Secure FTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Level 2 (Government Secret Clearance) required
- Management and control for the contracted systems and subsystems. Proactive checks and monitoring of the contracted systems and subsystems to ensure availability according to service level agreements.
- Use of the incident and problem management tools, processes and services to respond to, analyze, resolve and determine root cause for problems and incidents in the environment.
- Use of the change management tools, processes and services to initiate, manage and complete scheduled changes in the environment in accordance with ongoing maintenance, projects and break/fix activities.
- Provides assistance to other delivery teams as needed to complete assignments.
- Participate in project planning sessions, perform project tasks, and support the Project team (Project Manager, Project Integrator) in the coordination of activities
- Security compliance - patching, health check remediation, server hardening, and audit support. Knowledge of security policies and experience implementing security controls
- Due to the nature of the services supported, this role will need to carry tasks out of the normal office times, which are ensured by shift mode work and/or stand-by call-out support and/or overtime. As such, the candidate must be willing to accept 24x7 on-call support responsibilities as part of a team rotation schedule."
- Can be located anywhere in Canada. This is a remote role.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.