We currently have a position open for an Infrastructure Specialist Cloud Migration & Modernization for a 5-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Infrastructure Specialist Cloud Migration & Modernization:
- Intel server architecture and technologies
- Windows server OS versions 2012 to 2019
- MS Active Directory, group policy, security components
- VMware ESxi environments versions 6.0 and higher
- Working knowledge of other VMWare products such as Site Recovery Manager(SRM),NSX,VSan also desirable.
- Experience in working with complementing support tools/applications such as; AntiVirus software; Monitoring tools, Backup and recovery tools
- Must demonstrate excellent organization and communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation knowledge.
- Experience with following protocols preferred: DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, Secure FTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Level 2 (Government Secret Clearance) required
As the Infrastructure Specialist Cloud Migration & Modernization, you will be responsible for:
- Management and control for the contracted systems and subsystems. Proactive checks and monitoring of the contracted systems and subsystems to ensure availability according to service level agreements.
- Use of the incident and problem management tools, processes and services to respond to, analyse, resolve and determine root cause for problems and incidents in the environment.
- Use of the change management tools, processes and services to initiate, manage and complete scheduled changes in the environment in accordance with on going maintenance, projects and break/fix activities.
- Provides assistance to other delivery teams as needed to complete assignments.
- Participate in Project planning sessions, perform project tasks, and support Project team (Project Manager, Project Integrator) in coordination of activities
- Security compliance - patching, health check remediation, server hardening, and audit support. Knowledge of security policies and experience implementing security controls
- Due to the nature of the services supported, this role will need to carry out tasks out of the normal office times, which are ensured by shift mode work and/or stand-by call-out support and/or overtime. As such, thecandidate must be willing to accept 24x7 on-call support responsibilities as part of a team rotation schedule."
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.