Eagle is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our client's team. In the role of Integrator.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract - Please note that this client is based in Newfoundland & Nova Scotia. Resources don't need to be local - but that is the time zone they'll be supporting.
Assignment Starting; May/June
# Of Openings: (4) positions
Top skills for Integrators
- Two plus (2+) years of Middleware platform administration and tuning experience on WebLogic
- Five plus (5+) years commercial software product deployment, design, and implementation experience
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in build/integration specialist role in multi-project JEE environment
- Network systems and desktop administration.
- Extensive knowledge of Solaris, Linux
- JEE Application server (configuration and multi-tiered client-server architecture.
- Very familiar with the development, build, and deployment of commercial (JEE) Java applications.
- Excellent in process automation using scripting languages
- o Languages/Technologies: Java, Ant, Junit, Perl, Unix shells, Windows scripting, XML
- Knowledge of relational databases, EJB, JEE, and multi-tiered applications is a plus
- Knowledgeable and experienced in software development, SCM practices, software build technologies, and release management methodologies.
- Performance tuning and testing of large scale multi-tier applications
- Proven experience with SCM software. Jira, git
- Strong team player who is goal-oriented and project-driven
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Siteminder configuration and administration experience
- Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Fusion (Weblogic) administration, and configuration experience.
- Software builds & deployment using Urban Code Deploy (UCD) & Jenkins.
- · Configuration, documentation, and packaging of iteration build.
- · Label, checkpoint, promote/demote builds in the release and staging areas.
- · Promote built issues and reassign them for testing
- · Responsible for ensuring that the developers are properly using our CM tools and procedures
- · Produce and verify nightly feature team builds. Troubleshoot and resolve build issues.
- · Troubleshoot and resolve build issues.
- · Document product installation and configuration.
- · Document the product upgrade procedures.
- · Review and provide feedback on published installation and configuration documents.
- · Identify and collaborate with Non-Prod Environment team members to implement process improvements to streamline and automate the build/release process.
- · Interface with Development, Quality Assurance teams, Application Management and Operations and various IT support teams
- · Optimize the use of hardware resources and reduce tool administration requirements
- · Support the distribution of builds into all project delivery environments
- Support the development organization with the standard environment, shared development tools, troubleshooting, and configuration support
- Work with Development, Quality Assurance teams, Application Management and Operations teams to deploy solutions using the standard transition to operations processes
- Maintain complete documentation within areas of responsibility.
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume and let us know why you’re awesome for this role; what skills and experience do you bring to this position.? Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.