Eagle currently is seeking a Full Stack Developer for a 6-month contract starting immediately..
Key Skills for Intermediate Full Stack Developer:
- Technical Knowledge Requirements (Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering)
- Experience in cloud technology – AWS
- Good communication skills
- Capability to work in a team setting, in an Agile environment
- Quick learner as the candidate will work in a fast pace environment
- Flexibility related to the responsibilities of this job described above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Nice to Have
- Docker, AWS Lambda/Fargate/AuroraDB, PostGres DB, Swagger
As Intermediate Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Work directly with the client and colleagues to define solution requirements and software specifications.
- Provide work assessments and estimates in a timely manner, and communicate deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead.
- Unit test changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable.
- Forecast deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead
- Deliver on commitments or advise in advance of potential issues
- Work with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications
- Communicate with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications
- Develop web/software applications as defined by customer requirements
- Support Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications
- Support Sprint activities
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle