Our client requires an Intermediate Project Manager to support the need to oversee the Legacy Transport Platform Replacement.
This position is a 7-month contract to start immediately.
Key Skills for Intermediate Project Manager:
- Seven plus ( 7+) years of Project experience (preferably with exp. in optical network platform integration initiatives)
- Knowledgeable in Telecom and Telecom Networks.
- Knowledgeable about existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies.
As Intermediate Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that project deliverables meet leadership and/or customer expectations.
- Supervise other stakeholders and manages scope & deliverables that are defined.
- Ensures the teams work in a cohesive manner and remove roadblocks to ensure the team moves forward.
- Provides end-to-end project management for highly complex projects with high impact and high visibility.
- Tracks budget on a bi-monthly basis, unless projects are at risk or challenges have been identified.
- Validate & challenge the budgetary estimates and actual.
- Ensures mitigation plan exists and validates course of action.
- Runs high-level project meetings, and maintains issue log including description, ownership and action plan, manages minutes and reporting.
- Maintains strong Change Management skills
- Manages project close-out for highly complex projects as phases are completed.
- Manages the post-implementation review and identifies lessons learned.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.