Eagle is seeking an Intermediate/Senior level Accountant who will be supporting specific daily functions, reconciliations, analysis of reconciliations, re-routing reconciliations breaks to the appropriate area to resolve. This is a 6-month contract to start in May
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- Five plus (5+) Years Accounting Knowledge and Experience, specifically Operations or Product Knowledge Control of Accounting for Derivatives and Core Products.
- Ability to reconcile two or more financial data sets, analyze results, report & seek reconciliation break resolution - Agile in acquiring the expertise.
- Expertise in Excel – writing macros, able improvements, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- VBA Computer Programming
- Familiarity with SQL and HTML will be an asset
- FI Experience
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.