Our client is looking for an experienced Intermediate Wireless Equipment Engineer. This is a 4-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Intermediate Wireless Equipment Engineer:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related Experience.
- Two (2) to five (5+) years experience. in network planning, or cellular design
- Extensive wireless background, maintaining wireless equipment.
As the Intermediate Wireless Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain the infrastructure supporting wireless communications systems that includes two-way radios, cellular phones, beepers, wireless Internet (WiFi) access, hand-held computers, vehicle location equipment, satellite systems and related equipment, and other personal communications devices.
- Maintain the complex networks relaying wireless signals as well as maintain and repair personal communications devices.
- Support Network Planning Specification documentation for Build Programs
- Support Costing and Budgetary review for Planned Projects or Build Programs
- Advise, assess and review of suitability and design of New Site Acquisitions
- Project Management and tracking for site acquisitions, construction and in-service for Build Programs
- Support analysis and costing for misc RFP initiatives and ad-hoc planning projects
- Market Analysis and KPI reviews
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.