Eagle's client has an urgent need for a Visualization Specialist for a 12-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Intermediate Wireless System Designer:
- Understand basic RF theory on the antenna system, air interface, and architecture of the radioactive network, and major access networks (KPI's)-3+ yrs
- Understand 2G/3G/4G/5G, and fixed wireless - 3+ yrs
- Familiar with basic RF tools (i.e. Planet, MapInfo, Ericcson CLI interface)
- Education: Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in an embedded design engineering roles.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of a team with expertise in embedded systems design.
- The individual needs to be highly motivated and innovative, practical, self-managed and achievement orientated.
- Extensive experience in system-level specification, architecture design, circuit design (digital and analog).
As the Intermediate Wireless System Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain network performance by addressing market performance offender sites through optimization activities;
- Address customer complaints through site optimization and end-user products;
- Troubleshoot service-affecting broken cellular sites;
- Perform network parameter audit, correct parameters not defined as per standard;
- Perform site acceptance work of KPI assurance for new build and capacity augmentation projects;
- Manage network capacity for events and monitoring KPIs during the event to ensure service level;
- Conduct analysis and respond to any marketing, business, RFP and Adhoc program inquiries;
- Track projects on the progress.
- Project management of all project tasks to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Be comfortable working in an energetic team environment but also be an energetic self-starter and able to work with varying levels of supervision/direction.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.