We currently have a position open for an IT Administration Analyst responsible for provisioning requests via ServiceNow for various lines of business. This team does anything related to Active Directory (AD) from the creation of user accounts, the creation of groups, mailbox, granting access, and application installs. This is a 6-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for IT Administration Analyst:
- Two (2) to four-plus (4+) years of experience in a help desk or provisioning processing role
- Active Directory (AD) experience
- MS Office experience
- Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ticketing tool
Nice to have:
- Citrix/VPN experience
- Data Privilege experience
- SharePoint experience
- MS Exchange experience
- Experience Permissioning shared drives
- Previous Banking experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
As the IT Administration Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Investigate Analytically - Demonstrate a high level of understanding of various technologies. Investigate complex problems, make sense of information and provide recommendations for long-term solutions with an aim towards increasing client satisfaction. You'll thrive in this environment if you are confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Troubleshooting Skills - Analyze, maintains and recommends updates to written documentation on processes related to Service Now requests; responds to client’s email; escalates concerns that cannot be resolved to the next level of support as required by documented procedures/policies.
- Receive and review ServiceNow request tickets - actioning the item according to established procedures and SLAs
- Provisioning access based on the request details to deliver quality work
- Following up with the appropriate parties to fulfil the request
- Working in collaboration with various teams
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.