Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Junior Financial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start immediately.
Key Junior Financial Analyst Skills
- We are looking for a resource with IT and accounting knowledge.
- MS Skills: Must have advanced MS Excel skills.
- TBM Apptio: Nice to have, not a requirement.
- Two plus (2+) years of relevant/related experience
- Strong IT financial and business analysis
- Extensive experience in analyzing and evaluating data
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
As Junior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Finance monthly reconciliation - Oracle, SAP
- Timely accruals to drive forecast accuracy
- Analyze financial data for decision support
- Labour (FTE/Contractors) reconciliation & forecast
- Clarity Hours analysis to ensure appropriate capitalization
- Provide analysis and commentaries of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Provide support to Team, PMs on daily activities
- Portfolio forecasting analysis
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.