We currently have a position open for a Junior-Intermediate Project Coordinator on a 12-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Junior -Intermediate Project Coordinator:
- Has Inbuilding experience, and exp.
- Five plus (5+) years experience as a Delivery Specialist working within infrastructure projects, network and telecom infrastructure deployments within a professional services organization.
- Five plus (5+) years experience within Wireless Networks with hands-on technology exposure.
- Experience managing Telecom Build projects of varying size and complexity, which could include upgrades or migrations/augmentations across various environments, managed services and/or technology or tools deployment.
- Exposure to executing projects across a physically distributed environment along with strong vendor/contractor management experience.
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate resources, changes, issues, budgets and timelines.
- Past exposure to Telecom Civil Infrastructure Build Project with an emphasis on North American Markets
- Familiar with Infrastructure Technologies, dealing with multiple vendors.
- A proactive approach to working on a skeleton plan for upcoming projects.
- Additional required skills, Material management, report creation for PM
- Knowledge of Oracle, Remedy, and Salesforce
- A university degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Past experience in Inbuilding builds both new builds and Upgrades
- Strong focus on Familiarity with Ericsson HW
As the Junior -Intermediate Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Work with house Engineering groups to interpret, schedule and execute Engineering Work Orders
- Work with hired Contractors to schedule work based on Work Orders to completion
- Develop and execute project plans, including risk, scope, communication and schedules.
- Plan, monitor, and control projects from concept to closing using an appropriately scaled methodology.
- Monitor project against plans and take effective corrective action as required.
- Manage initiatives at a high level as well as having attention to detail.
- Identify requirements for, negotiate and lead cross-functional resources.
- Work closely with and maintain strong work relationships with stakeholders and sponsors from all functional areas of business.
- Manage to change priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Project Management methodology, process and documentation.
- Effectively manage risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project.
- Identify, handle and resolve conflict effectively.
- Demonstrate interest in and accountability for personal and professional development.
- Ensure all activities are performed to minimize Customer Impact
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.