We have an opportunity for a Junior Security Analyst working in a position that allows candidates a very vast knowledge base and to learn about a lot of different application systems. This position is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
Key Skills for Junior Security Analyst:
- Tech-savvy, be able to troubleshoot
- Previous security experience
- Reporting experience (data analytics, KPI)
- Previous experience in identity and access management
- Active directory
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Previous FI Experience
As Junior Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provisioning access to Employees and Contractors using various applications and platforms. This includes:
- ID and Mailbox creation for users to access workstations using Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Skype/Teams, and various entitlements within AD to ensure appropriate access is granted to end-users. Granting access to Shared Network Drives, Shared Mailboxes, and various based applications using Active Directory.
- Due diligence when completing requests. Using Service Now as a ticketing platform to receive, process and track requests. Ensuring appropriate approvals have been sought prior to provisioning. Ensuring appropriate access is being granted based on requests received.
- Supporting audit-related activities; providing evidence of timely completion of requests.
- Adhering to Service Level Agreement (SLA) while supporting all lines of business across the bank.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.