Our client is in need of a Market Risk Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get great exposure to Market Risk within a financial institution.
This position is a 6-month contract to start in May.
Key Skills for Market Risk Analyst:
- Knowledge of Capital Markets Products
- Data analysis and coding skills including SQL and Excel/VBA functions
- Strong understanding of control and governance requirements
- Strong knowledge to write and troubleshoot Excel macros, VBA codes and automation tools.
- Market Risk measurement and risk system testing.
- Python experience
- Previous FI experience
As a Market Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Executes and organizes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient scheduled and ad hoc processes. Supports the maintenance of operational procedures and processes related to the team’s mandates and functionalities.
- Supports the maintenance, monitoring, and measurement of key Market Risk indicators, data and attributes, including trading limits, daily P&L backtest and associated investigations
- Understand, analyze and communicate the drivers, trends and provide context therein with respect to changes in the market risk profile of each line of business.
- Ensures strong governance and effective controls across activities and information in accordance with Team, department, enterprise and Regulatory standards. Provides information and supports the process for internal and external audits.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.