Are you interested in working from your home office? We currently have a work-from-home opportunity in a role of a Mobile Developer. The successful candidate will work with the team as they will be developing the new Mobile app that is meant to support students. They are using React for the front-end and NodeJS for the integration with backend applications..
Assignment Length: 3-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Mobile Developer:
- Experience in developing React-native Mobile Applications.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Firm grasp of Java language.
- Firm grasp of the swift language.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with UI libraries such as React native paper and react-native elements
- Solid understanding of Rect Navigation 5.
- Experience with native build tools such as react-native CLI
- Understanding of REST API structure, the document request model, and offline storage using Axios, react Hooks and context API.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of developing native modules for iOS and Android
- Well-versed with CSS development skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.