We currently have an opening for a Network Analyst for a 6-month contract starting immediately..
Key Skills for Network Analyst:
- Analytical with high detail, self-motivated, self-driven.
- Technical understanding & troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with computer hardware & windows OS.
- Basic understanding of networking
- Works well with team & individually.
- Experience with computer virtualization
As Network Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- HPE SIM (monitor alerts, run reports, version upgrades, add servers)
- HPE OneView (version upgrades)
- HPE Insight Remote Support (monitor alerts, version upgrades, add HPE hardware)
- investigate disk space issues
- Add servers
- Update Solarwinds version
- Server hardware failures (drives, RAM, NIC, power supplies, etc.)
- Troubleshoot physical server issues with HPE
- HPE server SPP (firmware and drivers updates)
- Decommission hardware
- Setup rack mount servers, blades
- Setup all virtual servers (HyperV & ESX)
- Maintain virtual server templates (HyperV & ESX)
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.