Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? Looking to join a top-tier organization? We have an opportunity for a highly-skilled team player to join our client's organization in the role of Online Advertising Targeting Specialist.
As a part of the Brand team, the Online Advertising Targeting Specialist will be helping to lead the launch and evolution of our Digital Marketing capabilities. This is a great opportunity to communicating DMP capabilities and provide strategic recommendations, audience activation, troubleshooting segmentation related issues, creating insights and reports, training other team members etc.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; May/June
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Online Advertising Targeting Specialist
- 2 years + experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (i.e. Adobe Audience Manager), web analytics platform (ex. Google / Adobe Analytics) and media buying platforms (ex. Google, Facebook… etc.) to create segments, push audiences live and prepare audience analysis.
- Working knowledge of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data.
- Working knowledge of PII data.
- Work closely with our Media & Marketing team to recommend and optimize targeting opportunities in marketing campaigns..
- Understanding of DMP capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Build & Activate audience segments - Leverage 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources to build relevant audiences to create traits and segments, monitor segment sizes and match rates within our DMP and across our media platforms Collaborate with Marketing teams to build audience centric measurement & reporting
- Ability to understand campaign metrics to support diagnoses of campaign performance and provide recommendations for audience optimizations
- QA, document, and communicate new DMP features.
- Document any new/update to audience activation process.
- Collaborate with BI & Marketing Technology team to test & implement new audience capabilities
- Manage day-to-day DMP operations (Adobe Audience Manager)
- Stay abreast of the latest DMP media trends in the Digital Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars, and industry events. Preferred qualifications / Competencies:
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.