Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Production Support Analyst to start immediately on a 6-month contract.
Key Skills for Production Suppor Analyst:
- Technical Skillset :
- Mandatory: Troubleshooting skills with IBM AIX UNIX/LINUX, Shell Scripting, Oracle 11g/12c. Experience in Change Request management, Incident management. Experience on ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Jira etc.
- Good to have: Job Scheduler and monitoring tools. Putty. Spotfire, Confluence and SharePoint,
As the Production Suppor Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot and resolve application problems in production and test server environments
- Experience in Unix environment in the areas of Production Support, Unix Applications which is integrated with different Middleware and Open systems.
- Coordinate with IT groups and external vendors and ensure effective application services to ensure the reliability of all applications.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise support tickets for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Analyze vendor applications and provide operational support to the same and perform reviews.
- Maintain schedule jobs and perform troubleshoot on processes and resolve issues.
- Experience in automating batch jobs & processes using shell scripts.
- Expertise in managing dependencies effectively by coordinating with various stakeholders including third-party vendors & ensure all the service level agreements are met on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience in preparing the technical steps for the changes & review the implementation steps prepared by the team. ROTATIONS
- Database experience working with Oracle SQL/PL SQL
- Experience in Ticketing tools like Service Now or JIRA.
- Good experience in Enterprise Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- To schedule changes and engage associated support teams/vendors To ensure implementation is well coordinated.
- Excellent Client Communication skills, Onshore/Offshore Coordination and leadership.
- Knowledge & skills on IT Security, Compliance and Vulnerability Management is good to have
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.