Our client requires the services of an experienced Project Administrator. The team requires a temporary meeting facilitator to run a digital intake forum. The forum reviews and assigns resources to all projects or initiatives that wish to build something into our Digital Channels.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; September
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Administrator:
- Possess a strong level of Microsoft office skills
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure. Analytical thinker, with the ability to solve problems.
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change
- Post-secondary education
- Five plus (5+) years of relevant experience working with senior management and stakeholders.
- Experience setting up meetings with high-level management and stakeholders
As the Project Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Working with partners across the bank in preparing intake requests for the meeting. This will involve ensuring the intake request is complete and includes a full business case.
- Schedule meetings between management and other stakeholders
- Chair meeting and ensure they occur smoothly
- Action follows ups, and ensure decisions are provided by senior leaders in a timely manner
- Communicate intake decisions to participants.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Send us your resume, and anything else you think will impress us!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.