Our client has an opportunity for four (4) Project Managers to take part in the implementation that will change the way our client does banking. Early career opportunity to be involved in tech project planning and tech delivery (great skill set to have in this market). These are all 12-month positions starting in August.
Key Skills for Project Managers:
- One (1) to three (3) years of project management skills
- Strong MS Excel
- Ability to influence people and drive teams to established outcomes
Nice to have hard skills:
- Project financial management experience (budgets etc.)
- General accounting experience
- Experience with technology projects
- Experience within a large corporation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Analytical thinker, with the ability to solve problems.
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change
- Stakeholder management skills
- Education/ years of the overall experience: Bachelor's degree in commerce, accounting
As the Project Managers, you will be responsible for:
- The majority of the day will be developing delivery plans at various levels of detail
- Coordinate and bring together the teams that will deliver the initiatives to discuss and complete planning activities
- Work with digital engineering and project teams to deliver project plans to the main office to then be sent to various business lines
- Scheduling plan deliveries and coordinating/ facilitating the necessary conversations within the teams in digital
- Provide project support to staff and providing general administrative duties as needed.
- Arranges schedules and regulates the flow of work within or between organizational groups or businesses.
- Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine the progress of work and identify additional follow-up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
- Compile reports concerning the progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in the project.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.