Eagles client is seeking a Project Coordinator (NIT035) for a 12-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Project Coordinator (NIT035):
- Two (2) years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
- Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and PowerPoint
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Creation and editing of nodes for construction projects (FTTB, FTTC, GPON, etc) based on architecture (MDU/SFU)
- Override releases for new, existing and changed addresses, postal codes & nodes
- Ensure Segmentation Projects are completed within SAM (duration of nodes, postal code updates& addresses shared)
- SGI Supersystem & Maestro updates
- Verification of addresses within SAM database & Canada Post
- Liaise with Canada Post for postal code information for net new addresses as well as any changes within the system
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.