Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator I (NIT035) for a 12-month contract starting in September.
Key Skills for Project Coordinator I (NIT035):
- Two (2) years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
- Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and PowerPoint
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
- Proven exceptional work ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem-solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high-quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Adhere to all policy and legal requirements under Health and Safety legislation.
- Ability to express a passion for the organization’s customers, stakeholders and peers
As the Project Coordinator I (NIT035), you will be responsible for:
- Creation and editing of nodes for construction projects (FTTB, FTTC, GPON, etc) based on architecture (MDU/SFU)
- Override releases for new, existing and changed addresses, postal codes & nodes
- Ensure Segmentation Projects are completed within SAM (duration of nodes, postal code updates& addresses shared)
- Verification of addresses within SAM database & Canada Post
- Liaise with Canada Post for postal code information for net new addresses as well as any changes within the system
- Verify & process potential address additions within the footprint
- Maintain and verify address discrepancies and address maintenance
- Track and report on addendum requests
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem-solving issues that arise in the day-to-day and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- PO creation and processing
- Documentation creation, editing & tracking for training/MOPs/tracking
- Other project administrative tasks as required
- Review SAM Reports, analyze, group and sort for Investigation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.