Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? We are seeking an experienced Project Executive. Our client requires a Level 3 Project Executive with leadership experience in project management, IT service delivery and IT service management and IT change management to perform the function of an Executive Project Manager, (EX-PM) as follows:
Assignment Length: 5-month contract
Assignment Starting; October
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Executive:
- The EX-PM must have the appropriate leadership skills and experience to manage complex and difficult situations between clients and service lines, to achieve consensus on sensitive subjects using collaboration, influence and negotiation.
- The EX-PM must have the ability to generate and build trust between stakeholders to achieve win-win outcomes for all parties.
- The EX-PM must have the ability to create and maintain project artifacts, including project plans, schedules, communication products, business process and requirements documentation and support the development of technical documents through collaboration with subject matters experts.
- The EX-PM must have the ability to conduct business, functional, task and process analysis in collaboration with clients and service lines in order to develop and document business requirements necessary to initiate new project activity on behalf of the client.
- The EX-PM must be able to work collaboratively in a standard or matrix team environment and work with multiple clients supporting multiple IM/IT deliverables concurrently. The EX-PM must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients (GC Departments) and all associated SSC sectors, ensuring common understanding and expectation of the client’s priorities.
- The EX-PM must be able to work independently and in concert with other stakeholders and organizational governance to advance the progress of deliverables and implement work packages on behalf of clients. The EX-PM must be able to develop, manage and track MS Project schedules ensuring continual progress on tasks.
- The EX-PMSDM must provide sufficient oversight through monitoring of tasks and activities to ensure key milestones are achieved and also provide adequate reporting to management. The EX-PM must also be able to identify roadblocks, manage risk and seek senior-level engagement when necessary.
- The EX-SDM will support the executive management team, providing guidance, advice, domain expertise and assist in the presentation of decks for senior executives.
As the Project Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Lead, coordinate, monitor and provide oversight of project activity related to contact centre operations ;
- Contribute to negotiations with Partners on the gathering of IM/IT functional and business requirements, timelines and priorities in support of HCCS change management process;
- Support implementation of change management processes;
- Develop and foster improvements to the interactions and activities related to the partnerships within the HCCS contract.
- Monitor and drive progress of ITSM improvements associated with contact center operations.
- Collaborate with vendors and Partners to clarify requirements and develop solution options for operational action plans.
- Maintain Project Schedule(s) for project team tasks and associated deliverables;
- Lead client and vendor review meetings, helping to clear roadblocks, negotiate mutually acceptable outcomes and facilitate progress on action plans;
- Lead, monitor, track and provide oversight of project execution activities, in accordance with the approved project schedules to achieve target due dates;
- Monitor and maintain project logs for tracking progress and for reporting purposes of risks and issues;
- Provide project advice and guidance as requested by DSB executive;
- Maintain all project documentation, presentations in project central repository such as GCDocs/SharePoint site;
- Monitor progress of business requirements to advance delivery.
- Support operational activity, improving the working relationship with industry associates and ensure operational success in an evolving ITSM environment;
- Provide regular status reports to SSC management through weekly dashboards.
- Participate in management, acceptance and governance processes by providing the required documentation and support as directed by SSC representatives.
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Send us your resume, and anything else you think will impress us!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.