Eagle is assisting our client who requires the services of an experienced Project Manager for a 9-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Project Manager:
- 2+ as Project Manager executing and implementing the project
- Office 365 Experience
Nice to have:
- Planview experience
- Excellent communication
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder Management - Work with the Document Reduction Team, Business Sponsor/Lead(s), Stakeholder groups, and project team members, to initiate work streams (e.g. supporting the development of project plans, comprehensive lists of milestones, interdependencies, governance, objectives, success criteria, benefits management approach, scope, requirements, outlining costs, defining resource requirements and timelines and other related program tasks.
- Workplan Management - Manage work plans and said milestones using MS Project and other specific applications
- Issue Resolution - Ensure resolution of action items/identified issues and management of identified risks
- Business Case Development - Assist in the development of appropriate business cases, risk assessments, budget management, resources, time frames and any other related requirements, such as end-to-end project and/or program plan, business strategy, business process design, detailed business requirements, design and working with technical and functional specs
- Program Support - Assist Program Managers in securing LOB Executive approval of recommended initiatives and supporting implementation plans that will lead to the realization of benefits
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.