Eagle’s client is seeking a Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity.
Key Project Manager Skills
- Experience working in partnership with vendors in the delivery of complex projects with multiple stakeholders, with proven track record in collaborating and hold the vendors accountable to timeline and deliverables
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking over in-flight complex implementation project to ensure the work meets key business objectives and is completed on time within budget;
- Working closely with vendor to implement the solution for an integrated work plan of vendor;
- Managing team of employees/contractors;
- Managing project scope in collaboration with business stakeholders;
- Creating project plans, project schedules, budgets, etc. and monitor against targets;
- Producing variance reporting and explanations;
- Actively managing project risks and issues, identify/initiate corrective action where required;
- Conducting monthly risk assessments and report on risks and issues;
- Maintaining progress measures and deliver status reporting;
- Ensuring maximum efficiency in allocation of skills and resources within the project;
- Maintaining resource plans and forecasts for the project;
- Working collaboratively with the extended project team and key stakeholders;
- Liaising and ensuring adequate communication with project sponsors, business, stakeholders, and the project team; and,
- Managing dependencies between assigned project and other projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.