Our client requires the services of an experienced Project Manager.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Manager:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- One plus (1+) Strong Microsoft Excel skills – must be comfortable with Excel and able to manipulate Data.
Nice to have:
- Bilingual (Asset/Preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and background in fast-paced environments
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and timelines
- Ability to organize priorities based on deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with third-party primes and client contacts to secure access to sites for surveys, prep work, project remediation work, migration work, etc.
- Preparing and issuing client communications related to upcoming onsite work or client deliverables
- Tracking Innovapost deliverables per site
- Confirmation of site access; available hours for work
- Completion of any remediation work identified from the site survey
Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for this career opportunity today! While you're there make sure you set up a JOB ALERT to be the first notified when similar jobs are posted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.