Eagle’s client is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity.
Key Project Manager Skills
- Agile and traditional Project Manager methodology
- Software development lifecycle and tools included JIRA, Confluence, Miro, Google Workspace
- Senior communication and stakeholder engagement
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting project financial performance and seek the guidance of a Senior Project Manager, as appropriate;
- Creating detailed project Charters and plans;
- Ensuring an appropriate level of change management is delivered in the project;
- Ensuring that client expectations are met or exceed and are managed effectively;
- Identifying, escalating, and/or removing obstacles and issues, propose risk mitigation solutions, assess cross-project impacts and escalating where necessary, and ensure overall business readiness to receive the project results;
- Managing project communications including providing regular status updates to all project sponsors and stakeholders; and,
- Managing projects to established IMO and specific project quality, schedule, scope and budget requirements; and secure project resources as required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.