Our client currently has a position open for a Project Manager. Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; September
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Manager:
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards
- Project Management designation is an asset but not required.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, ...etc.).
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with a lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process
Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for this career opportunity today! While you are there make sure you set up a JOB ALERT to be the first notified when similar jobs are posted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.