Our client currently has a position open for a Project Manager (Infrastructure/Cyber Security).
Assignment Length: 9-month contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Project Manager (Infrastructure/Cyber Security):
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience managing and delivering technology projects.
- Experience providing and business support for utility clients.
- Demonstrated strong communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
What makes a winning candidate for this role:
- Infrastructure Technology implementation experience.
- General cybersecurity technology and solutions knowledge/skills.
As the Project Manager (Infrastructure/Cyber Security), you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and oversee a set of initiatives that will be executed by several teams.
- Coordinate overall planning, development, and implementation of activities at a program level to ensure overall achievement of the various activities as required.
- Define, coordinate, and manage communications to impacted stakeholder groups as required
- Provide project oversight, including completion of reporting activities related to budget, schedule, and project management processes in accordance with Enbridge PMO processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders to ensure solutions meet requirements while ensuring business services delivery is not impacted.
- Own project deliverables – ensure all deliverables meet business requirements, are delivered on time, and meet quality standards.
- Deliverables Complete defined and required project deliverables per schedule.
- Complete status reporting, including preparation of project presentations and updates as defined.
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.