Eagle currently has a career opening for a Project Manager (Non-IT) working on a very exciting initiative. The selected candidate would be working closely with the director – the project is a very high value which would be attractive on any CV. This is a 5-month contract scheduled to start in May.
This position is a 5-month contract to start in May.
Key Skills for Intermediate Project Manager (Non-IT):
- Three (3) to five plus (5+) years - Project/Program Manager - ideally project governance and compliance.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) Scrum master experience - sprints, backlogs
- Three (3) to five plus (5+) years of MS project experience, PowerPoint, Excel - strong in financials - medium to advance in Excel
As Intermediate Project Manager (Non-IT), you will be responsible for:
- Conduct project management activities for assigned project/s (technical and/or business) often involving multiple functions and stakeholders
- Understand project objectives, scope and key outcomes. Develop project plans based on inputs from key stakeholders, workstream leads and other team members and review and validate as required
- Monitor and track project scope and progress throughout the project lifecycle to deliver the expected project outcomes within agreed-upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Gather inputs and document project status updates by scheduling periodic touchpoints (weekly/bi-weekly) with business or technology partners
- Ensure development of the necessary project documentation (e.g. project charter, resource plans, milestones, success measures, transition plans etc.) and escalate any identified issues and risks in a timely manner
- Support monitoring and tracking of project financials, and assist with the identification of discrepancies between financial forecasts and actuals and escalates material discrepancies
- Follow established enterprise project management standards for recordkeeping and Audit purposes
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.