Would you like the opportunity to build world-class experiences? We have a position open for a Project Manager - Non-IT. This is a 3-month contract starting immediately..
Key Skills for Project Manager - Non IT:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of Project management experience
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience working with Confluence, MS Excel
- Success in managing digital marketing initiatives and website redesigns
Nice to have hard skills:
- Digital marketing and eCommerce background
- Understanding of FI industry
- You love data! Your analytical skills are exceptional, specifically with website analysis.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize support for multiple initiatives and needs a high level of coordination and attention to detail.
- Education/ years of the overall experience: College or University degree, PMP (nice to have)
As the Project Manager - Non-IT, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure end to end project delivery timelines are met
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders, and overall communication,
- Flag blockers and problem solve (solutions-oriented)
- Ensure teams have everything they need to be successful
- The Digital Marketing Project Manager works closely with marketing teams and stakeholders to lead, Build and Launch initiatives and improve the customer experience across our websites.
- The manager works with marketing & business lines to gather and determine program needs and requirements for digital channels (owned), and collaborates with subject matter experts in a dedicated squad to deliver on time and drive increased engagement and sales.
- Ongoing interaction with marketing peers and internal business line customers is also critical.
- Champions a customer-first strategic approach coordinating cross-functional digital teams in the creation and flawless execution of end to end digital marketing strategy across owned digital channels for specific lines of business
- Focuses on a seamless customer journey, ensuring consistent messaging from one touchpoint to the other to provide an optimal brand and customer experience.
- Delivers postcampaign analysis of site launches
- Coordinates subject matter expertise across platforms to proactively identify and recommend future projects and initiative improvements through active awareness by staying ahead of emerging customer needs.
- Aids in the preparation of reports for management and business lines detailing site performance with insights and recommendations for future consideration that add value for the customer.
- Leads agile squads/sprints to help shape and develop new functionality, user experiences, customer journeys and other initiatives to meet customer demands and drive sales, online and mobile banking adoption and customer engagement initiatives.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.