We are currently seeking a Project Manager - Non_IT (Junior to Intermediate level) for a 12-month contract. You will gain exposure to consolidating all collections and there is potential for extension and to become permanent.
Key Skills for Project Manager Non-IT:
- Two plus (2+) years of project management experience (traditional and agile delivery, hybrid)
- Two plus (2+) years of experience using MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (IB with LATAM)
Nice to have hard skills:
- Knowledge of collections operations
- PMP certification
- Working experience in multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Retail and Small Business products and services (digital tools, dialer solutions,
- FICO Digital solution, End solution, TRIAD Risk engine, Cyber Financial - Collection System)
- Ability to work independently
- Leadership skills (needs to be able to influence teams)
- 10/10 communications to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Education: University degree (prefers system engineer, computing degree), PMP (nice to have)
As the Project Manager Non-IT, you will be responsible for:
- Leads and drives a customer-focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Creates tailored plans that assign the right accountability and develop the ideal performance indicators, planning and resources needed to execute Business Line and Corporate Function Projects through End-to-end project support/execution and operational Readiness
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks defining project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan ensuring work is well distributed (e.g., resolving bottlenecks, owning lab ceremonies such as stand-ups, sprint review, sprint replenishment, etc.)
- Coordinate cross-functional teams across various geographies in order to implement area & project vision and reach objectives.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel ensuring appropriate allocation of demand to each backlog based on capacity
- Implement project communication plan, perform a risk assessment and implement mitigation plans
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and "look and feel" across the enterprise.
- Ensure that project goal are accomplished and in line with business objectives working with other leaders and architects to align work across all projects.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progress is on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare status reports and modify schedules or plans as required managing and Controlling projects/initiatives assigned aligned to PMO framework managing, following up, updating and communicating tasks, milestones, risks, issues, actions, costs, time and scope through PEP, Project Plan, dashboards, RAID Log, CAPPM tools and PCNs of the projects/initiatives,
- Champion standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Prepare, maintain and execute all deliverable artifacts within methodology remit.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.