We are currently seeking a Project Specialist for a 12-month contract starting immediately.
As the Project Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for managing budgets, tracking service metrics, fixing any reliability issues and helping other groups getting services delivered.
- Manage execution priorities based on inputs from stakeholders.
- Manage dependencies, pre-requisites and establish the sequence of activities at the Task level.
- Align and Ensure engineering and material deliverables for all activities.
- Manage external contractors for all activities
- Manage integration activities with internal partners
- Manage Closeout process
- Manage high-level implementation plans and update on activities and financials
- Ensure cost-effectiveness in collaboration with Procurement and Rogers Policies
- Manage change control procedures
- Provide Monthly/quarterly forecast on expenditures
- Approve, track and control commitments (POs) and expenditures (OLRs)
- Manage the risk analysis and participate in the backup plans
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205