Eagle Is assisting our client, seeking an experienced QA + Support Specialist.
Assignment Length: 9 Months contract
Assignment Starting; May/June
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for QA + Support Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines.
- Five (5) to six (6) years relevant QA experience
- Curiosity to find out how things work to discover how to break processes.
- Strong QA skills in test planning, including designing and executing test cases, bug isolation, bug report writing and troubleshooting.
- Able to develop use cases based on Documented/undocumented functional specifications and convert them into test strategies and test plans.
- Able to incorporate a customer-focused perspective when designing test cases.
- Experience working in agile development.
- Able to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications.
- Experience with Selenium and Java, and Cucumber creating/developing scripts from scratch
- TFS ( Team foundation server) and quality center(ALM ) must.
- Mobile testing experience is a must….
- Nice to have to use SoapUI to test the integrated system
- Design test cases (manual and automated), plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software using a bug tracking system (JIRA) and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document program function, output, online screen, or content problems.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Plan test schedules or strategies by project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, and completeness or mitigate risks.
- Manage operational tasks, creating and running scripts to automate test cases over time.
- Collaborate with others to continuously improve testing practices.
- At least five years of experience in Information Technology and at least five years as a quality assurance or testing professional in the telecom domain
- Prior experience in the telecom domain is a must–
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.