Eagle is assisting our client who requires a Recruitment Consultant for a 2-month contract. Be part of a high-performing team, where collaboration, diverse perspective, business partnership and most importantly your personal development is a top priority. You will be exposed to and work with agile methodologies, focusing on client and candidate needs and experience.
Key Skills for Recruitment Consultant:
- Full recruitment process experience (posting, sourcing, interviewing)
- Ability to manage priorities
- Creative thinking and ability to find solutions based on clients’ needs.
- Great communication skills, ability to network and present in front of large audiences.
- Data and results-driven
- Ability to quickly adapt, pivot and deliver on business priorities
- Ability to take risks
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- This role will support the recruitment of our Account Executive Development Program. The consultant will also collaborate with our Business program manager to build and execute an effective strategy to attract top student talent. Main responsibilities for the role include:
- Full recruitment cycle: posting, resume screening, interviews, debriefs and offers
- Create a comprehensive Campus Strategy based on market data and expertise
- Build and nurture relationships with our key school partners in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Plan and host on-campus events to promote our brand
- Build and execute a comprehensive social media strategy to promote the program.
- Use different sourcing methods to attract a diverse pipeline of talent.
- Complete associated administrative work: coordinating, scheduling interviews, tracking candidate data etc.
- You will also manage the recruitment process for 10-15 co-op roles across different business lines.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.