Our client currently has a position open for a Customer Care Reporting Analyst.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Customer Care Reporting Analyst:
Must have qualifications:
- University graduate or combination of formal education and work experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage/analyze large volumes of data to provide insight. Must be numerically oriented with the ability to critically think through issues using data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, i.e. EXCEL, WORD, Access, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Skilled in SAP Analytics suite (Business Objects, Crystal Reports)
- Ability to read/write in both SQL and Python programming languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
Nice to have qualifications:
- Understanding of EGI processes and relationship impacts with customers/vendors
- Strong understanding of EGI core systems that support Customer Care, i.e. SAP, Business Objects etc.
- Understanding of regulatory environment an asset
- Ability to travel if required
As the Customer Care Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Support all Customer Care Operations and Development functions (Digital Channels, Billing, Collections and Call Centre) with improvements in operational reporting and analysis.
- Work with team leads to drive improvements in operational reporting. Convert existing management reporting packages into more insightful information using new tools (e.g. Power BI etc).
- Develop a new management reporting framework to support the Customer Care management team in making informed decisions.
- Assemble new reporting requirements on improvements in overall productivity, channel shift and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with team leads to identify business problems and opportunities that would benefit from better understanding customer behaviour. Work to improve the team's understanding of customers, behavioural patterns and demographics. This will include a mix of analytical work performed within EGI but also include vendor partners to perform more sophisticated analyses with large datasets.
- Assist in the implementation of changes in business processes and rules based on analytics.
- Support team leads to help drive improved business results including a reduction in call volumes, back-office exceptions, collections and overall cost-effectiveness.
- Work with IT and business support groups to coordinate data collection for analytics projects. Ensure data requirements for projects are well documented with clarity on how it will be gathered and organized.
- Work closely with IT and business support groups to identify requirements for more robust data access for ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Prepare, analyze and distribute various monthly and quarterly reports for the Customer Care team
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.