We are seeking a highly analytic, detailed oriented candidate who can execute on multiple priorities and deliver with a high degree of excellence to fill the role of Salesforce Solution Architect.
Assignment Length: 10-month contract
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Salesforce Solution Architect:
- Our client seeks experienced with various open-source products, technologies, applications, and integration frameworks.
- Expertise with web and mobile application environments
- Expertise with service platforms and concepts.
- Experience in the layout and architecture planning for integrating multiple platforms
- Expertise with business rules engine concepts an asset
- Expertise in APIs, web services concepts and standards.
- Experience designing and implementing powerful server software with particular attention to security, scalability, and high performance.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, private, etc.)
- Experience working within multidisciplinary and collaborative environments
- Team player with practical interpersonal skills LINGUISTIC REQUIREMENTS:
As the SalesForce Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Create high-level and detailed solution designs. Reviews across relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment to the overall business needs, including architecture overview, complex solution architecture and whenever necessary, the architecture decisions and performance testing related documents.
- Analyze, document, and optimize the overall solution architecture by adhering to design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes aligned on industry best practices
- Participate in the selection of relevant technologies and products when necessary
- Present and socialize proposed solutions to technical boards during review sessions as well as articulate and communicate designs to audiences with limited expertise related to the proposed solution
- Support the delivery of the solution by providing insights to the application development teams and project managers that plan and execute delivery activities
- Support implementation processes in association with internal and external development teams, participate in project-related activities and enforce guidelines and standards that production teams use to help guide their work.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the implemented solution and its adherence to technology strategies, standards and best practices defined by the enterprise architecture team
- Provide architectural leadership to development teams, serve as the primary architect resource, and provide technical guidance and leadership to all internal and external teams involved in the implementation process
- Create solution architecture documents that describe and explain solutions attributes and associated benefits and maintain documentation in collaboration with enterprise architects as well as other solution architects
- Support the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of solution management methodologies, including obtaining feedback after the solution has been implemented
Our client is a leader in their field, and this position will close for submissions soon! Apply today.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205