Our client currently has a position open for an SAP Commerce (Hybris) Specialist.
Assignment Length: 8-months contract
Assignment Starting; November
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for SAP Commerce (Hybris) Specialist:
- Experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) or in the e-commerce sector is also required.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in software design, systems integration, architecture and software development or consulting;
- The successful candidate will have experience in integrating administrative ERP systems, such as SAP and Oracle.
- French is a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once in a dynamic work environment;
- Experience and solid knowledge of consulting practices and techniques;
- Excellent understanding of the service industry and the public sector;
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, including reporting and reach management;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver quality results despite a tight schedule;
- Effective leadership and knowledge transfer skills;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to shine as a team.
- An excellent level of communication in French (written and oral) is essential for this position.
As the SAP Commerce (Hybris) Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Act as an expert in SAP Commerce (Hybris) technologies during projects for clients in the field; • Participates in architecture, verifies code and supports Java/JSP developers in accordance with the Hybris framework and IBM best practices;
- Advises others, verifies their work, takes care of the delivery of SAP Commerce technical projects;
- Analyzes customers' operational needs, software and product objectives design and develops the architecture of an application that meets customer needs;
- Acts as a technical expert and solves customer problems to help them optimize the use of the SAP Commerce family to define, develop and deploy e-commerce applications (business-to-business or retail);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205