Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an experienced Security Infrastructure Developer - Cloud and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below. a
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Security Infrastructure Developer - Cloud:
- Experience in AGILE projects. Knowledge of the cloud domain
- Experience in C# or .NET language knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Additional Requirements:
- Intermediate English level.
- Have experience with Visual Studio.
- Have knowledge of delivery processes in orchestrator mode.
- Concern for the quality of the deliverables produced;
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new development environment;
- Be in collaborative mode and open to novelty;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Demonstrate autonomy in the performance of tasks;
- Keeping its commitments;
- Be action-oriented and results-oriented
As the Security Infrastructure Developer - Cloud, you will be responsible for:
- As part of cloud security solution delivery mandates, we need an infrastructure developer to support our teams working with agile methodology in terms of automation, application/feature deployment and services. The resource will work in a Google-like cloud environment whose targets are based on deployment "as code"(IaC)and "configuration as code"(CAC). The person sought must be resourceful and enjoy doing research to manipulate new technologies. As cloud computing is a dynamic and constantly innovative environment, personality and resourcefulness are the keys to success. The team will work a lot in self-discovery,self-training and proof-of-concept mode. Training will be given internally on more advanced topics.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205