Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Security Specialist - (PIA) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
Key Security Specialist - (PIA) Skills
- Superior knowledge of Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) approaches and methodology;
- Superior knowledge of work management systems, Cloud Computing terminology, privacy risks and organizational and privacy requirements to integrate work management technology into electronic service channels across organizational boundaries;
- APP Privacy certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience conducting PIAs on complex projects in the public sector;
- Minimum of six years of experience in researching and applying information privacy laws and risk management strategies;
- Experience in policy analysis, business analysis, risk analysis and project management;
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant legislation (MFIPPA, PHIPA), regulations and internationally-accepted privacy principles;
- Knowledge of the PIA guidelines published by the Ontario Information and Privacy Commissioner
- Knowledge of policies, business rules, procedures and guidelines relating to classification, retention and disposition of information.
As Security Specialist - (PIA), you will be responsible for:
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments and provide privacy Subject Matter Expertise for internal clients and systems to ensure compliance with legal, security and privacy requirements. As an experienced professional, the Privacy Specialist will not need constant guidance, must be able to take the initiative and be able to produce the expected deliverables within a reasonable timeframe, and maintain a detailed log of hours spent on assigned activities for tracking and financial management purposes.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.