We currently have a position open for a Senior AML Specialist to provide reasonable assurance that quality standards are met across GBM, performing ad-hoc and regular 1st Line Testing to assess the adherence and effectiveness of the AML Policies & Procedures and that AML controls are being appropriately executed in GBM jurisdictions.
Key Skills for Senior AML Specialist:
- Four plus (4+) years of Experience AML or QA Knowledge – experience reviewing files previously is preferred.
- Four plus (4+) Years – Strong Analytical Skills - investigative, reporting, and planning skills
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Spanish and or Portuguese
- Familiarity with the key products offered in GBM and related AML/ATF and sanctions functions
- Six Sigma, Project Management, CAMS Certification or equivalent work experience
Soft Skills Required:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork
- Interpersonal Skills
- Highly organized and capable of dealing with complex projects
- Self-starter vision, continuous learner and open to receive and provide constructive feedback
- Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or equivalent work experience
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.